Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crayola Fabric Fun

Whoa, I've been absent lately.  I guess the back to school, fall season, life in general bug got me.  This summer we decided to try different thing to make our own tshirts and see which we liked best.  We are far from through our list of techniques but the first one we tried was Crayola's Fabric Markers.  And instead of a tshirt we got white bandana's from Hobby Lobby.



 
Now, while this is a great idea, I didn't realize how long it would take.  But at least it kept them busy for about 45ish minutes.
 

Needless to say, its been awhile since we started this project.  We still aren't done.  But it was fun and they do like they get to color on something they wouldnt normally be allowed to! :)

 
If I were doing this again, I would maybe do a transfer to a tshirt so that it is less to color and they can hopefully finish it in one sitting.  Either way, this gets a thumbs up from mom & kiddos.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment